W. Silver Recycling maintains a leading focus on recycling with a modern vantage of an aged industry. For many years, manufacturers were accustomed to metals recycling companies that do nothing more than leave checks for their generated materials and by-products. W Silver takes a unique approach by providing manufacturers with strategic partnerships that empower competitive advantages.
This goes much further than simply paying the highest price for metals. These partnerships are the core of W Silver’s business and have been so for over 90 years. W Silver has allied with manufacturers since the early 1970’s when inexpensive labor brought companies to the US-Mexico border. This enterprise has given W Silver more experience than any other recycler in dealing with the needs of varied by-product mixes. Some examples of successfully utilized services include:
- On-site labor and off-balance sheet equipment programs (i.e. plastics grinders and balers)
- Toll programs
- Cost input hedge models for direct purchases
- Increased environmental insurance as well as general liability protection
- Website payment log-in and tracking
- Proprietary destruction and E and O destruction equipment
- Specially fabricated equipment for in-line use
- Open book contracts
- Recycling of cross-linked and thermoset plastics
These are just a few of the specialized services that have allowed W Silver to become the premier recycler for manufacturers in the southwest United States and northern Mexico. All programs and individual analysis are quoted freely so please contact the appropriate W Silver location for an opportunity to turn a metal recycling transaction into a full By-Product Management Program.