The recycling industry is based on environmental services and environmental protection. W Silver’s focus is to respect the green origin of industry and complete compliance. With every decision made at W Silver Recycling, the question is posed whether the company is able to open and close every day with the sound peace of mind that the world is a better place due to our efforts.
Below are some of the unique environmental practices offered by W Silver to help manufacturers maintain a green status and avoid landfill refuse. Working with W Silver is not only responsible, but improves the bottom line.
- Recycling of commingled polymers, cross-linked and thermoset plastics
- Handling of all generated materials including pallets and industrial trash
- US based EPA monitored product destruction in lieu of unchecked overseas shipments
- Fluid retention pads
- Stormwater policy and regular checking
- Unique environmental insurance policies
- Knowledge of LEEDS program and services offered for contractors
- Notarized recycling and destruction certificates